Unique opportunity for FILL/PLACEMENT success.
Core MedStaff seeks a Senior Travel Nurse Recruiter to service a high-volume, exclusive contract in the greater Los Angeles market while launching holistic talent attraction and pipeline strategies to solve staffing needs. The exclusive nature of this contract eliminates competition with competing vendors and maximizes Recruiter fill rates and success. This is a dream job for a results-oriented Recruiter who has experienced the frustration of their candidate submissions falling into a black hole. Quality candidate submissions WILL equal fill rates and success in this position.
We seek individuals who will thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy and collaborative environment. if you take pride IN your work, are HIGH-PERFORMING and seek to creatively strategize, this is the position for you.
Senior Travel Nurse Recruiter
Why you're here
The ideal Senior Recruiter will have the experience and drive to work independently and successfully to meet aggressive growth objectives for the Company. This role also provides strategic direction for sourcing and recruiting processes.
Here's what you'll do
- Deliver high quality travel nurse candidates to client facilities and provide full life cycle recruiting for all roles.
- Ensure an impressive and delightful candidate experience through open communication, timely feedback and interview preparedness.
- Serve as the primary advocate for the nurse throughout his/her career with the company by troubleshooting, counseling and problem solving when necessary. Maintain and retain healthcare professionals through weekly quality control calls and career path communication to ensure continued satisfaction and employment.
- Creatively identify non-traditional means of candidate recruitment to persistently develop a steady stream of viable candidates. Build a pipeline of passive and active candidates through networking and traditional recruitment boards.
- Develop and spearhead recruitment campaigns that effectively contribute to long-range staffing initiatives.
- Provides recommendations and best practices to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the recruiting process.
- Maintains proper and expedient records in company ATS to track metrics for strategic analysis and manage recruitment flow.
- Consistently meet or exceed established individual and team goals.
A Little bit about your work style
- Adheres to a culture of professionalism, operational excellence and drives for results.
- Prioritizes changing demands, multi-tasks and creatively meets deadlines in a dynamic but independent work environment.
- Assumes and executes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Organizational agility. Knows how to get things done both through formal channels and informal methods.
- Enjoys diverse relationships - relates well to a wide variety of diverse styles, types and personalities. Open to differences.
- Laughs at the occasional work overload and punches through.
Here's what you'll bring to the table
- Minimum of 7 years recruiting experience required. Sales development experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of business and management principles involved in recruiting, staffing and payroll.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products; internet job boards and internet recruiting.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment; persuasive and upbeat.
- Strong believer in documentation and details.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, organization and follow through skill.
- A highly motivated and relentless competitor who has a proven record of growing sales.
- A passion for SOMETHING strongly desired.
Compensation and Benefits
An industry competitive compensation package is offered that includes a base salary and lucrative INCENTIVE plan. An annual bonus program is offered based on Company and individual performance achievements. Contributory medical and voluntary dental plans will also be available.
Our policy requires occupational testing and reference & background checks.
Relocation assistance available for the truly awesome candidate.
Reliable candidates seeking an exciting new opportunity are encouraged to apply. Reply to this post or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your current resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately for an interview.
Core Medstaff is an equal opportunity employer.
Core Medstaff is a leading provider of per diem and travel nurse professionals in the greater Los Angeles area. We distinguish ourselves through our commitment to quality and integrity in our business practices, our unique appreciation for the contributions made by out team members and the one-on-one relationships we develop with everyone we serve.